The Biron Municipal Center has a 3,000 square foot assembly area and kitchen. This area is available for rent for both Village residents as well as non-residents.
Some of the rules are:
1. No smoking on premises.
2. Must be over age 21 to rent the Municipal Center. If not, a co-signer is required.
3. No cash bar is allowed.
4. Party or event is to be over by 12:30 a.m.
5. Decorations can be mounted with poster putty only (available for purchase at the Municipal Center).
6. No confetti.
7. All garbage is to be placed in furnished containers.
8. Renter is responsible for kitchen cleanup.
A complete list of regulations and fees for the rental of the Municipal is available at the Municipal Center Office at 451 Kahoun Road between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Please call 715-423-6580 for more information or to reserve a date.
Rental form up to 100 persons
Rental form for over 100 persons