Village of Biron Logo   451 Kahoun Road
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494


I'm a college student. Where do I vote?

College students have choices for where they vote, but establishing the required 10 days of consecutive residency may be tricky for them.  State law acknowledges that college students may move frequently and provides special exceptions for them.  In general:

Students have the right to vote in Wisconsin if they have resided in a ward for at least 10 days, are U.S. citizens, at least 18 years old on or before Election Day, and are not otherwise disqualified.

Student status shall not be a consideration in determining residence for the purpose of establshing voter eligibility.

Click this link for the Student Residency Guide



Elections Home
Proof of Residency
Driver's License, SSN, or State ID Number
WI Application for Absentee Ballot
WI Voter Registration Application
How to Run for Office
Voter Registration FAQs
New Free State ID Card Policy for People Without Birth Certificates
Uniform Instructions for WI Absentee Voters
4 Ways to Register
Wisconsin Voter ID Law
Voting by Absentee Ballot
Become a Poll Worker
Voting in the Village of Biron
Election Security
I'm a college student. Where do I vote?


Biron Wisconsin ©
Designed & Powered by